Monday, June 23, 2008

B.T.H.L.A.L.T.N.T.H.L.A.A?

WEST AUSTRALIA, PART FOUR

After a whirlwind few days with Zack, I returned to Stebie's for my last few days in Northam. Stephen & I spent most of Thursday cleaning & polishing his car so he can sell it and get a newer nicer one. I got to see Shafen one last time, and that was nice. After some time with Shafen, Stevie took me to Muresk Institute of Agriculture, which is the college campus I lived on 6 years ago.




Muresk, and it doesn't seem to have changed at all.



This is Stephen walking up the four stair we used to skate for upwards of 10 hours a day (not just those steps, but around campus). I can't really explain why, but I really adore this picture, it has something to do with how immediately it transports me back to that time.




This is my old house.




After our visit to Muresk, we decided to hike up to and on top of these rocks, from them one has a most gorgeous view of the countryside.




When we got to the top we looked around a bit, and Stebie found this leaf covered in these little bugs, as soon as he started poking them a bit, they started spewing that yellow goop out of their bum, or their head.




This is the view from atop the rocks.



Saturday morning, Stebie & I went out for a 'good-bye' lunch with (from left) Jess, Bri, Holly & Janet. I was very sad to be leaving Northam again, but I promise it won't be 6 years before I return.

BAYSIDE



Reminds me of being 16 years old, but in a way I can appreciate now.
Have you every had one of those days where everything you say or think suddenly comes on TV or the radio or whatever? Stephen & I had one of those days, his exact dream from the night before was on Scrubs the next day, and later that night I was talking about Mars Volta being life-changing when Anthony Raneri, in unison said "changed my life" in this song. Those are moments that make me wonder how anyone can question the existence of our lord, the lord. Weh.

No comments: