Monday, September 28, 2009

vroom vroom

I got this bike, I'm beyond excited. It was a ridiculous steal, and has all original parts.
I think for the first time, I'll not be hip, I'll not be strip, and she shall keep her 12 speeds.

I live on a helluva hill, and after a long date with the steel wool, she'll be sparkling like Vegas.



One attempt on the timer,
trying to relay my elation
so awful I had to share.




We'll focus on the star of the show. Her name is pending. But one thing is for sure, I love her.

5 comments:

justin_mckinley said...

this ride looks fly as hell.

Calamity J.A.N. said...

the new hip thing to do is NOT have a fixed gear yos.

also, you can customize your own bike at urbanoutfitters.com if your precious gets lifted! just thought you'd like to know :)

(i really love that its white)

Dchao said...

Jeahhhh this is awesome!!!

preflyer said...

looks to small for yar long legs

whitney said...

hahaha baby on christmas... first photo.