Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soon This Will Live


This is a scan of a self-promotional mailer I made. I am going to mail this to you if I really really love your work and want to be a part of it.

Please take a nano second (for that is all you will need) to witness my website, as it slowly wobbles, sways and takes its first few steps.

colintrechter.net

When I learn to walk through lands of woven dreams that website will run.

To end:
To begin: (soon)

As I'm sure most anyone who still, begrudgingly, visits this blog is aware, I am departing for a three month trip to Australia.

I promise, starting in (roughly) a week, this blog will be infinitely times more active, and more interesting.

6 comments:

justin_mckinley said...

"I promise, starting in (roughly) a week, this blog will be infinitely times more active, and more interesting."

good riddance.. cause i was about to take it off my bookmarked list.

Monstertoke said...

sweet sub-mariner stamp

HMH said...

lets finish your site before you leave. Once you resize those images, we are READY2ROLL

jenny. said...

the mailer looks realllllll nice! i'm excited to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Send me a copy of your whoreish propaganda! Its not often I get mail that I can read here.

Speaking of which, its only like a really expensive, several hour flight from Australia to Taiwan. Feel free to pop over for the afternoon sometime.

whitney said...

clear envelope???? offthehook.com!!!!!!!!!