Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DYLAN C. LATHROP // THE REVIVAL NETWORK

I would like to congratulate my dear friend Dylan C. Lathrop, on a job well done. A sweet idea is becoming a really sweet project.

I have been excited about what Dylan has been working on since he pitched it to me months and months ago. So it is with great pleasure and great pride that I re-post this information about his senior project. Great work buddy, I'll see you in a couple days.



From Dylan's blog, an image of The Revival Network.

From his blog:

I'm officially launching The Revival Network, the website dedicated to a new way of thinking about the hometown newspaper! Essentially, this is a hub for those interested in having a new interaction with the newspaper. It stems from a case study that I have been carrying out for the past semester, wherein I purchased ad space in my hometown newspaper, The Wyoming Tribune Eagle, and inserted a new publication, The Citizen—Cheyenne. This new publication is an experiment in citizen journalism, but done with an attention to quality not just in content, but in design.

3 comments:

Dylan C. Lathrop said...

my heart swells!

Aaron Moodie said...

That's really cool. Great idea. Have you seen that TED talk on newspaper design?

Millie Scarlett Davies said...

AWESOME Dylan :)